Friday, November 11, 2011

/// ZOOM ///






On eBook and Paperback


My story should be called Against all Odds but, that's way too cliche'. 
When I began writing ZOOM. I opened up by expressing from my inner child, violated nearly at infancy and forced to live on. ZOOM  "is" my bio as Trenton Woods. Key things are fictionalized in order to protect the ones I love and have loved. I also do it for my safety. I hide my face because the value of my story far outweighs  my face. The face would be easier forgotten. 

The first release of ZOOM, In the Blink of an Eye, takes you on a developmental journey from a wondering eyed child around four, on into his life an exceptional young man in his late twenties, quickly approaching his prime. Still seeking his identity, crippled in the ability to express himself he finds light, yet again stumbles through the thickening of darkness. 

Although the content can be explicit, it is a "Must Read" for young adults and parents. Your child should be able to come to you about ANYTHING, not wait until he or she writes a book about it. For parents, this novel can be somewhat of a CHILLER. As an attempt to capture the essence of my moments - I don't leave out the HEAT. 

If my story hit home or touches you, 
SHARE IT WITH AT LEAST 10 OTHERS. 

Available on Amazon on eBook (Kindle) and Paperback




4 comments:

  1. can't wait for the ride!!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am anxiously waiting to read it. I wish you the best of luck, and much success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait for it to come ill be reading it forreal

    ReplyDelete
  4. just bought the book. excited to read it. you have my unconditional support in the spirit of ujamaa! godspeed with your future creative endeavors my brotha.

    ReplyDelete